2018 DORM ROOM MAKEOVER
The Vogue Room: 2018 Dorm Room Makeover an offshoot of The Vogue Room brand. The program seeks to select one African American female 1st-Generation College student. Upon enrollment to the program, the recipient will be granted full funding for the interior design & installation of her on-campus housing. The Vogue Room Academy will be valid only for Graduating Female High School Students in the State of North Carolina. The students must also be attending an in-state college or university.
Providing 1st Generation College Students with a successful transition to university living. We want to aide them with adding personal style & flare to their dormitory spaces. With this effort, we hope to alleviate the burden of expenses that come with furnishing campus decor.
To build lasting impressions and hope to 1st Generation College Students. The Vogue Room strives to set a confident tone to the qualified collegiate. 'Home is where the heart is'...and we want to create a comfortable, yet chic environment for a student each year to make her feel like she is indeed home.
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
- Applicants must be female minority students.
- Applicants must have permanent residence status in North Carolina, and must be a permanent resident of the United States.
- Applicants must be a graduating senior and will be a freshman in the fall of 2018 school year
- Applicants must be completing or have completed high school successfully with a minimum unweighted GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Applicants must be accepted as a full time student at a college/university program for the upcoming academic semester and will have on-campus housing.
- Applicants must complete and submit the application postmarked by Friday, July 6, 2018
If you meet the above criteria, fill out the form below. Shortly after, you will receive the application to apply for this Dorm Room Makeover.